When YOU, the client, are supplying the artwork, we require the submission of complete " Press Ready" electronic artwork set up in accordance with the specifications documented here.
Any artwork submitted in an incomplete state may require a re-quotation and the print prices indicated for the product may not apply.
To download our artwork checklist, click here.
Gorilla Print accepts files from the following applications:
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps)
- Adobe InDesign (.indd)
If you do not have one of these formats, most industry standard programs allow you to save in PRESS QUALITY PDF format, which is also acceptable.
We support various transfer methods:
- E-mail (up to 8meg)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP). To download out FTP details click here.
- File transfer service such as We Transfer or Send Big Files
- Flash drive
Standard Document Sizes are:
BC 90mm x 55mm
DL 99mm x 210mm
A6 105mm x 148mm
A5 148mm x 210mm
A4 210mm x 297mm
A3 297mm x 420mm
A2 420mm x 594mm
A1 594mm x 840mm
Other products may require a specific template to be adhered to - please email us to request a template.
To download our size chart, click here .
TO ENSURE YOU GET THE BEST QUALITY PRINT JOB FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:
- Add BLEED if required:Please make sure that 5mm bleed is placed on your artwork where needed.
- Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document.
- Add TRIM MARKS where possible:Trim marks tell us the exact size of your job and ensure that no vital information is accidentally trimmed off.
- PLEASE ENSURE all text is placed at least 3mm INSIDE the trim to allow for slight variations in trimming
- Convert TEXT to OUTLINES:Where possible convert your text to paths, curves or outlines.
- Ensure IMAGES are HIGH RESOLUTION:Please ensure that all images supplied are of a resolution of 300dpi at their final printed size.Please Note: DO NOT ‘upsize’ low resolution images to 300dpi as this may result in a poor quality finished result.
- Convert your images to CMYK:If you are printing a job in FULL COLOUR make sure all images are CMYK (not RGB).Please Note: SCREEN COLOURS ARE NEVER ACCURATE - please check your Pantone or CMYK specifications. Certain Pantone colours are outside the printable colour range of CMYK devices.
- Supply all ATTACHED files:Please remember to supply us with all the relevant files for output (eg. fonts and graphics) otherwise this may incur a delayed delivery.